- House is located in very wooded and secluded St Teresa. 15 miles east of Carrabelle, FL, 12 miles south of Sopchoppy, FL and 12 miles west of Panacea, FL. We are about 45 miles south of Tallahassee and two hours east of Panama City.
- Great Golf Course, St. James Bay and the very good Club Grille is open to the public. Fee is $65 and includes cart and greens fee. Open 7 days for lunch, breakfast Sat and Sunday and Thur, Fri, Sat for Dinner.
- Angelo and Son's Restaurant at the bridge just south of Panacea is now open. Rebuilding after Hurricane Dennis. Ultra modern with 400 seat capacity. Expect 1 hour waits on Friday and Saturday nights. Dinners $18 to $24. Great lunch specials at $11.95. Local favorite for over 40 years.
- Things you have to do: visit Gulf Specimen Marine Aquarium, historic Apalachicola, Jungle Cruise down the Wakulla River, St Marks Wild Life Refuge, Bald Point State Park Bike Trail.
- Bring your own pillows, sheets and towels. We have full size Maytag washer and dryer for your use. Master is a queen, (3)sofa beds are singles, the trundle is a single or full. Bring Expendables: soap, dish/clothes washing powder, TP, paper towels, etc.
- Visit "My Way Seafood" in Panacea for fresh gulf seafood you can grill at the house.
- Heading down on 319 south...stop in Crawfordville at the new Super Wal-Mart for supplies. Also Big Top Market in Panacea on US Coastal Hiway 98. There is a Super IGA in Carrabelle.
- We have AT&T, Verizon and Sprint cellular service in our area.
- Our rental period is from Saturday to Saturday... yes we are booking August 14' $875/wk and Fall 2014 $775/wk plus tax NOW! Bring your dog for $75/pet fee.
- Free Wireless Internet in House!
- Got more questions... call us at 850-591-9750. Just ask Steve.